Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mushroom Soup over Eggs on Toast


Mushroom Soup over Eggs on Toast


One of my favourite comfort foods of my childhood, my Mom served this treat for many lunches. She used Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, but I have substituted it for a gluten free option.

serves 4

4 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled
8 slices toast, Gluten free
500 millilitres Campbell's Gardenay Harvest Mushroom with Real Cream, *this soup is gluten free

Make toast and cut in triangles arrange on plate.

Over medium heat warm of mushroom soup.

Make toast, cut in triangles and place onto plates.

Cut eggs in wedges and arrange on toast.

To serve, and spoon the sauce over it.

*NOTE: Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup can be used if you are not worried about Gluten. In that case use on can of the Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and 1/2 tin of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments